THE 2016 JIRICO INNOVATION SURVEY
Message from the Vice Chancellor
As an integral part of O.P. Jindal Global University, the Jindal Initiative for Research in IP and Competition (JIRICO) is a step we have taken to inform policymaking by undertaking cutting-edge research at the interface of innovation, intellectual property (IP) and competition. JIRCO is undertaking a unique survey – The 2016 JIRICO Innovation Survey – with an overarching objective of understanding drivers and challenges of engaging in innovation practices in organisations operating in India, and their reliance on IP and non-IP instruments. I cordially invite you to participate in this pan-India innovation survey to help us gain insights on innovation ecosystem and IP practices in India.Prof. (Dr.) C. Raj Kumar
Vice Chancellor, O.P. Jindal Global University, and Dean, Jindal Global Law School
Click here to read Statement of Confidentiality
- The questions in this survey should be answered by personnel or representative who has adequate knowledge of the innovation, R&D and IPR related activities within your organization.
- The term ‘organisation’ is used to refer to your Organization/Company/ Firm/ Enterprise/ University/ Research Centre/ R&D Laboratory/ Think-tank. Please think of your own organisation/ business/ work place while answering questions about your “organisation”.
- The symbol denotes information or explanation of a term used in a question.
- If your organization is a part of a bigger group, then please answer on behalf of your own organization and it’s operations in India, and not the group as a whole or the headquarter located elsewhere.
- Please answer to the best of your ability, based on your understanding of the question.You can provide approximate figures where exact numbers are not easily available.